- To include, educate and challenge our audience in contemporary art expression.
- To act as a resource, advocate and host for local, regional and national artists.
- To facilitate the integration of artists into the life of our community.
- To profile our community of artists within the Atlantic Region and Canada.
- To develop a strategic campaign aimed at strengthening partnerships with local organizations, other public galleries and artist-run centres in the Maritimes.
396 St. George Street, Box 534
Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
Office & Gallery Hours:
Tuesday–Friday, 10 am–4:30 pm (closed 12-1 pm for lunch)
Saturday–Sunday, 1 pm–4 pm (by volunteer)
April 5, October 15
Gallery 1 – South-facing window, wheelchair accessible: 60 m2 (hanging space: 30 running m)
Gallery 2 – West- and north-facing window, wheelchair accessible: 35 m2 (hanging space: 18 running m)
Gallery 3 – West-facing window, wheelchair accessible: 9 m2 (hanging space: 8 running m)
Offsite space – Outdoor grounds have a small space for sculpture
Studio 1 – Artist residence/studio space (no living quarters), upstairs, non-wheelchair accessible, basic room with access to washroom and running water/utility sink, south-facing window, good ceiling height, LED track lighting and skylights: 21.4 m2
Please check the Centre's website for the most current information.